Sub-Standered RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub-Standered StarWarsRP T-Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Sub-Standered StarWarsRP T-Mod Application Empty Sub-Standered StarWarsRP T-Mod Application

Post by AustralianPie Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Requirements
If you don't meet all requirements, your application will be instantly denied.
- must be 15 years old or older
- Must have at least 3 days game time
- Must have 10+ posts on the forums (spam will be excluded)
- Must not have 4 or more warnings (forum or server)
- You must not have any ongoing bans
- You must not have been banned for longer than 1 week (unless unbanned through appeal)

Personal Info
Real name (doesn't need to be full name): Yousef or Joseph

Thoughts about StarWarsRP: I really enjoy StarwarsRP because I enjoy the StarWars franchise and Garry's Mod and the fact that they put them together creating a roleplay Game just dedicated to Starwars is amzing. I also find StarWarsRP as the best Gmod gamemode that is out there, it is just a really enjoyable gamemode that no body can dislike. I also like obeying all orders from Master or higher ranks and i'm very good at training people.

What is your favorite game?: My favourite Game would have to be Garry's Mod.

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod?: 334 hours

Ingame Info
How much do you know about StarWarsRP?: I only started playing it in the beginning of 2015 but every server I join I always read the rules, and I would say I know everything I need to know about StarWarsRP.

How many hours do you have on the server(screenshot)?:

RP Name: CT 1999 Carl

STEAMID?: STEAM_0:0:69029306

Steam Name?: AustralianPie

Admin Info
If someone threatens to DDoS the server what would you do?: First of all I would tell someone that is a higher rank than me or just take action's into my own hand and warn him for threatening to DDoS the server and if he were to actually do it i would give him an 60 minute ban .

If someone finds a glitch in the server and reports it to you, what would you do first?:I would see if the glitch is real and then I would tell an superadmin or an Co owner/owner about it immediately or post it on the forums for the the owner to see it and he would fix it.

If someone was to break NLR, what would be the punishment?: It would be a Warning but if he were to repeatedly do it I would kick him for it.

If another admin breaks a rule or abuses powers, what would you do?: I would tell the owner or co owner or an super admin to demote him from his privileges.

Do you know how to use ULX? If not will you be willing to read about it?: Yes I am aware of the ULX and have used it before.

Do you know how to use FAdmin? Yes

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Sub-Standered RP, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

AustralianPie

Back to top Go down

Sub-Standered StarWarsRP T-Mod Application Empty Re: Sub-Standered StarWarsRP T-Mod Application

Post by EvozM8 Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:55 am

Mate your app is alright but you failed.. So sad the fact is you would only give a guy a 60 min ban if he were to DDoS the server. Sorry try again in 2 weeks and try to give more info.
EvozM8
EvozM8

Back to top Go down

Sub-Standered StarWarsRP T-Mod Application Empty Re: Sub-Standered StarWarsRP T-Mod Application

Post by Admin Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:55 am

Declined

Admin
Admin

http://substanderedrp.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down